About the Client and Role
This customer is a pioneer in their marketplace in one of the most exciting feature-rich computational engineering software domains globally that is growing at a rapid rate. Within Australia and Internationally, their presence and speciality in high computational engineering is extraordinary – this opportunity would allow a highly skilled UI/UX engineer to be exposed to many cutting-edge technologies which they can build on to their current skill set. We have been asked to recruit a UI/UX Engineer that is looking to be an integral part of a cross-functional, well-funded business with considerable growth plans over the next 12 – 24 months.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Bachelor or higher in Software Engineering, Digital Design, or equivalent.
- Highly experienced in developing UI/UX environments at a high calibre and for a diverse range of software.
- Extensive experience in working with modern UI frameworks.
- Highly proficient in the development of unique software with consistent design principles and structure.
- Optimisation experience for user workflows as a result of improved interface design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and desired to ensure positive outcomes for stakeholders.
- Experience with React or Angular for modern web development.
- Desired experience with GUIs and their 3D views.
- Development experience with CAD software desired.
- UI development experience for Data Analytics software desired.
- Great problem solving and mathematics skills is desired.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.