About the Client and Role
You will work for a revolutionary Australian data company that contributes to the international marketplace via aggregation of existing data sources and data collection. By harnessing the capacity of an alluring technical front end you will boost the user experience and interface, at heart delivering a first & lasting impression of professionalism and clarity for a business-to-business client.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of responsive front end development targeting UI/UX and engaging web design interfaces.
- A solid understanding of your client and the potential user. Their wants, needs, and problems will need to be addressed first and foremost.
- Skills in conducting mail optimisation with technologies such as MailChimp, MailPoet, Campaign Monitor.
- A/B testing methodology experience.
- Experience in working with third-party chatbots and integrating with web development environments.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visas to work in Australia.