- Data-Driven Design
- International Software Company
- Own the entire design process
About the Client and Role
Be a part of one of Brisbane’s most unique software companies in their exciting next chapter of global growth. With twenty years under their belt and customers in over 70 countries, their cutting-edge technology is transforming the marketplace and continues to propel them as the leader in their product domain on an international basis.
As a result of this companies expansion, they are looking to hire Front-End Designers specialising in the UI/UX space that are able to bring their creative flair to the table, effectively delivering end to end design features across their product set.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of web front end development targeting UI/UX and engaging web design interfaces.
- A solid understanding of your client and the potential user. Their wants, needs, and problems will need to be addressed first and foremost.
- Lead product research efforts through product backlogs.
- Take features from early idea to high fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Focus on design quality and interfacing with developers to ensure the highest outcome when it comes to quality and design integrity for uses of the product.
- Excellent visual sense with a focus on brand identity.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.