- Gold Coast Location
- Great Culture
- Long-Term Career Opportunity
Working with the tourism sector this industry leader have developed a number of innovative solutions given them unparalleled market share.
Currently operating in 7 countries across 4 continents they are going from strength to strength resulting in the requirement for a number of new hires including a Test Analyst.
- Perform GUI, functional, regression, and system performance testing.
- Development/Expansion of Automated Tests.
- Participation in Agile meetings, stand-ups, and especially social events.
- Support of business activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Test Automation and Testing Tools.
- Any experience with Azure or other Cloud Environments.
- Manual Testing experience
- Good understanding of the full development process and Agile (Scrum & Kanban) methodologies.
- Experience in automating build and deployment processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced team with tight deadlines
- Experience working with enterprise applications with 24/7 availability.
Desirable experience & skills
- Automation Frameworks Patterns. E.g. Page Object Model
- Proficient with C#, Selenium Web Driver, GIT, Visual Studio Unit Tests, and an understanding of WebAPI’s and JSON.
- Visual Studio WebTest (for existing LoadTests written in C#)
- Setup VSTS Agents
- IIS Configuration
- Basic Redis SQL understanding would also be advantageous.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 07 3193 3220.