- Idyllic Location
- Large program of work
- Great team culture
About the Client and Role
Our client is recognised nationally as one of the most successful entities in their industry. Providing essential services to their specialist sector they have seen consistent year on year growth for the last 10 years and are looking to appoint a highly-skilled Team Lead/Programmer to their systems team.
This is a great chance for a highly skilled full-stack PHP Senior Programmer to work with a team of outcome focussed IT professionals delivering systems change and improvement.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Understand and utilise the model-view-controller paradigm in object-oriented programming frameworks. In particular, Laravel framework on Windows using SQL server. Code to industry recognised SOLID principles.
- Laravel framework & associated popular modules. Including, Blade, Bootstrap V4 and Webpack SASS management.
- Microsoft SQL Server physical schema design & optimisation. Proficiency creating schema diagrams using SQL Studio tool.
- Proficiency using Design Thinking Methodology, or similar, such as Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Data modelling & conceptual schema design. Proficiency creating schema diagrams, state transition diagrams and process flow diagrams using appropriate tools. (i.e. Visio)
- Composer package manager using Github.
- Source management using Git repositories (specifically, Atlassian Bitbucket on Windows).
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.