- SaaS environment with an established and supportive team
- Expanding Gold Coast Technology hub
- Web and Mobile based development
Bespoke Software as a Service platform environment on offer with our client who operates in a specialised and highly complex market sector. Based on the Gold Coast this role provides the best of both worlds, a fantastic career opportunity of unlimited potential and lifestyle living to enjoy the best of Queensland’s outdoor living. This is an established team, experiencing consolidated growth on the back of exciting development on both their web and mobile platforms.
Key to this Senior development opportunity is the ability to apply robust design patterns and coding solutions to their existing and future state stacks. Proven experience with the initial architecture, conceptual designs and then the development of building out scalable web-based applications for enterprise environments. We are looking for a seasoned problem solver that is driven by technical challenges and thrives on the management of Developers. We are looking for someone that promotes best practice in coding, documentation and architecture principles.
Ideally the successful Squad Lead will have delivered similar projects enhancing, maintaining and building out existing microservice web-based platforms to production environments.
- Web application development
- ReactJS,AngularJS or VueJS exposure
- Complex enterprise systems in a bespoke market sector
- Delivering upgrades and enhancements of features and modifications
- Agile environment
- Solution-focused development approach
- Commitment to Quality code and documentation
- Love problem solving
- Great team leadership skills essential.
Join this company and be a key contributor to the future state and ongoing success of a business and team that continue to deliver. This team are a social, innovative, technology-focused group of like-minded individuals that like to produce high quality, dynamic solutions for customer-centric products and services.
Applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting their most up to date resume in word format in the first instance.