About The Role
The position leads the ICT Architecture practice for existing systems, new projects and solutions. The role requires a mix of business and technical skills to govern and develop the design of solutions across the enterprise.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of technology investments and the definition of architecture best practices.
- Define and manage an IT Roadmap spanning the next five years to meet the company’s objectives
- Engage with project teams, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors to evaluate possible solutions
- Develop effective strategies to create and maintain awareness of Infrastructure Architecture across the project teams
- Define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their strategic vision
- Manage the architectural repository so that all architectural information is central maintained and available.
- Design and delivery hybrid (on-premise and cloud) enterprise solution architectures with bespoke applications, COTS applications, and IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS components.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience creating Strategy and Roadmaps
- Experience creating Standards and Reference Architecture
- Experience in the development of solutions and systems architecture;
- Understanding of technology, architecture, operations and key business processes;
- Understanding of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF);
- Demonstrated experience in IT Enterprise or Solutions Architecture across multiple businesses, systems and sites
- Knowledge and experience in mining and processing technologies is desirable
- Experience within the Utilities sector is desired.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to start making the move into more of an Enterprise Architect type role. This is a leadership role where you will be responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of a number of new systems and business solutions.
On offer is a very attractive salary, flexible working conditions and the opportunity to use your skills, knowledge and personal attributes to really make a difference
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.