About The Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s leading cloud solutions providers where you will be given support to reach your long-term career goals.
You will be working with a team of cloud (AWS) experts in an environment of continuous improvement designing and delivering creative Cloud Solutions for a range of clients.
About The Role
This is an exciting role working with the latest cloud technologies and principles to architect, design and implement game changing AWS based solutions across a range of client types and industries.
- Working with clients to understand application and technical requirements
- Delivery of complex, fit-for-business AWS based solution, application and technical architectures and solutions
- Providing architectural design input into next gen cloud solutions leveraging IaaS and PaaS
- Architecting and driving adoption of DevOps processes and tools
- Ensuring our clients realise the full benefits of the AWS cloud in their business by providing expert architecture guidance and thought leadership regarding the AWS cloud platform.
- Experience across a range of business domains and technologies
- Proven experience in delivering AWS architectures that balance customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Application architecture and development principles
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Linux systems architecture within web and enterprise environments
- Windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums
- Ideally you will be AWS Certified Solutions Architect
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long-term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across SaaS, online business and enterprise business.
An attractive salary, on-going training and a friendly, flexible working environment is on offer.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.