- Be part of a high performing team
- Work on innovative products
- Long term career opportunity
About The Company
This company is going from strength to strength. Their culture is strong, turnover is non-existent and the only reason for hires is due to growth. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Experts and pioneers in their field, they have harnessed the best of the best in talent and this is your opportunity to become part of this culture and sharpen your skills. This role will see you become part of a product team and assist in its growth and innovation.
As a result of an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Software Team Lead to join their global head office in Brisbane.
About The Role
- Lead and manage a growing team in the development of an emerging product suite
- Work closely with Product Managers, SMEs, managers and customers to ensure the developed software meets the needs of end users
- Champion best practice, ensuring software development processes and tools are applied efficiently and effectively
- Assist with recruitment activities – determine staff requirements and interview candidates
- Manage new team members’ induction and probationary period
- Work with Customer Support to address customer problems and provide ongoing maintenance as new products are sold into the market
- Growing team of experienced Senior Software Engineers
- Working on exciting range of operational geology tools
- New product development ranging from tablet to desktop applications
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering
- Excellent coding skills to the level of a Senior Software Engineer
- Expert knowledge of contemporary software development methods, techniques and technologies
- Ability to motivate and inspire those around you
- Original thinking and creativity
This is a role that will offer excellent career progression opportunities with an organisation who invest heavily in their staff and believe in a work life balance. You will be challenged; you will learn and grow, and you will really enjoy the journey.
This is an opportunity to not be missed!!!!
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 07 3193 3220.