The Company & Role
One of Australia’s oldest financial services organisations offer a full range of retail banking services and products to its customers have recently undergone a number of business transformation initiatives.
This has resulted in the need for an experienced Integration Tester for an initial 3 month contract to start mid-to-end February.
- Develop and maintain detailed Manual test scripts
- Manage functional and non-functional testing
- Manage Integration testing
- Oversee and manage the testing of a number of API’s and Web Services testing
- Planning, developing and executing manual testing tasks
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience as a technical tester across functional and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in integration testing
- Web-Services and API testing
- Experience with tools such as SoapUI, RestFul, JSON
- Experience in for functional automation testing using Data Driven web testing Framework using
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience working on complex software delivery projects
- Financial services experience is advantageous
This is an opportunity to work with an employer of choice in Brisbane where you can use your well rounded testing skills to really make a difference. In return you can expect an attractive contract rate and a great working environment.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on firstname.lastname@example.org