- Positive team culture
- Excellent architecture
- Work & lifestyle balance
About the Client and Role
One of Australia’s Artificial Intelligence companies has a requirement for a Java Lead in their Gold coast offices. This company rarely has a need to recruit due to its outstanding retention within its existing technology division. Based centrally on the Gold Coast this role is the perfect blend of Technology and lifestyle as far as the Gold coast has to offer the community.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Strong design and development skills in Java
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Tomcat
- Experience with build systems, ideally Maven and Salt
- Understanding of SOA, message queueing and microservice architectures
- Experience with cloud-based services, ideally AWS
- Experience working in a Linux environment (RHEL/Centos desirable)
- Experience with Python
- SQL and database administration – MSSQL and MariaDB/MySQL
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking including TCP flow control
- Community participation, including GitHub, StackOverflow, Meetup, etc.
- iOS and Android mobile development experience
- Experience leading and mentoring others
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.