About the Client and Role
Great career opportunity for multi-talented full-stack engineer to join a global company in Brisbane building Simulation and Modelling Software. You will be working on some of the most advanced software systems in the world using a variety of technologies to deliver innovation across their customer base.
- Prepare engineering documentation (drawings, diagrams, design notes, work instructions, test procedures, reports, etc.) in support of design definition and team objectives.
- To perform software development activities in an agile/iterative environment as directed by the Simulation and Modelling Lead
- Assist in developing the architecture for new and modified capabilities
- To work with the Systems Engineering Requirements team to ensure traceability of the software
- To assist the Verification and Validation team to ensure the developed solution meets the requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Science, Engineering or a related field
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Software Engineering discipline
- Will have experience and knowledge relating to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, systems and procedures within the software development discipline
- Experience in simulation and modelling applications a bonus
- Experience in development environments in all phases (concept through to delivery)
- Experience in Continuous Integration frameworks and relevant tools such as Jira, Teamcity and BitBucket
- Australian Citizen a must
- NV1 ideal
Highly Desirable: An understanding of software-defined networking advantageous
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.