- Be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking culture
- Building complex solutions in a collaborative environment
- Take your career to the next level and open yourself to a real challenge
About the Client and Role
The roadmap for this company is strong and the work keeps coming. If you are looking to join an organisation where you can grow, test your skills and learn from industry leaders then this is something you don’t want to miss. The products they are building are complex and require a high level of skill. If you can demonstrate you are a technology agnostic programmer with high quality skill sets this is the kind of environment you will thrive in.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Experienced in C#/.Net
- Knowledge and time working in a Winforms environment
- Any experience working with scheduling software would be highly advantageous
- Expereince building SAAS softwrae a bonus
- Ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate a solid programming approach
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.