- National Leader
- Community Focussed
- Industry innovator
About the Client and Role
One of Australia’s leading brands in their space this company has built an impressive presence in their market due to early technology adoption and then building out pioneering products with a goto market first approach.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- SQL 2008 R2 or higher
- Octopus Deploy
- Knowledge of GIS systems preferred
- Microservices architecture
- Message oriented middleware patterns preferably using RabbitMQ and Mass Transit
- Work with the Tech Lead and the Product Specialists to establish realistic and achievable delivery schedules.
- Participate positively and actively in agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Develop software using appropriate, approved technologies.
- Develop software in line with OOP principles specifically using SOLID principles.
- Create technical and architectural documentation where required.
- Maintain up to date source code in source control systems.
- Monitor application builds and maintain a continuous integration and delivery environment.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.