This large Government Department is looking to engage a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer for an initial 6 month contract. The Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for the delivery of CRM Customised instances.
You will provide knowledge and advice on standard CRM capability, deliver sustainable customization where standard functionality does not meet business objectives, create system and support documentation and undertake data transformation for migration of data into CRM solutions.
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Proven ability to communicate which supports productive working relationships.
- Ability to deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes
This is an initial 6 month contract, offering very attractive rates working on a large on-going piece of work.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.