About The role
This organisation operates within the healthcare sector and are currently undertaking an initiative that will optimise business processes to streamline licensing and approval processes in a regulatory high-volume changing environment as they move from paper-based application processes to an online process.
- Map current business processes.
- Propose a recommended future state to optimise business processes (to increase effectiveness and efficiency, increase quality, and decrease time with internal and external touch points).
- Document business procedures and workflows to embed the optimised approach for a transition from a paper-based system to an online system.
- Take on a Human centred design approach.
- Facilitate associated workshops.
- Experience working in and around project management, change management and system management.
- Advanced experience in business process documentation and embedding new processes and workflows
- Experience in human centered design project delivery.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in transformation of business processes, and development of documented procedures and workflows
- Advanced experience in optimising business processes in a high-volume regulatory environment using a client centric model and human centred design
- Experience in the rapid development of products and procedures.
- Prior experience in government department regulatory compliance programs would be highly regarded.
On offer is in initial 4-month contract (possible extensions) offering very attractive rates and an immediate start.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415176085