About The role:
- Assist in the optimal configuration of (Auth0) as a sound authentication, authorisation and accounting mechanism according to the OpenID Connect 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 frameworks.
- Ensure compliance with other relevant Digital Identity Government Standards and Frameworks such as the Digital Transformation Agency’s TDIF standards.
- Advise on roadmapping activities.
- Assist in reviewing options for attribute-profiling
Required skills and experience
- High experience levels with Auth0 Configuration
- High experience levels with OpenID Connect 1.0
- High experience levels with OAUTH 2.0
Desirable skills include:
- Human-Centred Design (HCD)
- PKI Framework Establishment
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) infrastructure configuration
This is an initial 3 month contract opportunity offering attractive artes and an immediate start. You will be working on a major program of work on this organisation’s flagship project.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.