This Australian icon, known nationally as the market leader in their field have embarked on an ambitious project to upgrade their ERP, Business and IT Solutions.
This has resulted in their SAP solution being upgraded resulting in a requirement for an experienced SAP Consultant to champion this project.
- Contribute to roadmaps and facilitate the implementation of system improvements, new functionality, software releases and integration
- Facilitate technical solutions to meet business requirements and ensure recommended solutions are fit for purpose and meet business requirements
- Design, configure and test various SAP Modules: FI, CO, HR and Payroll etc
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives
- Analyse the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet business requirements
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP modules, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing technology investments, optimise existing processes and simplify architecture to better achieve business commercial and social purpose objectives
- Evaluation and testing of IT solutions and capabilities to meet business demands and requirements.
- This role facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be able to take ownership of the SAP implementation.
You will have a strong technical background having worked ideally as a technical lead on previous SAP implementations This will be coupled with functional experience allowing you to be across all facets of the implementation.
On offer is the opportunity to be responsible for the successful upgrade of a complex SAP upgrade / implementation in a very supportive environment that promotes work life balance and offers a very attractive salary.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085