About The Company
Our Client is seeking a skilled Project Manager to manage ICT and business change projects from initiation through to closure under a structured project management framework and in collaboration with a number of different business areas.
About The Role
The role of the Project Manager will be to lead the proof of concept phase of identifying a time and attendance solution for multiple government agencies. This will include product evaluation, preparing businesses cases, managing contract negotiations and managing the successful vendor.
- Manage the delivery of a complex scope of work by leading and directing a large, multi-disciplinary project team ensuring the successful integration of activities is achieved
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans.
- Prepare overall financial plans and forecast budget estimates, and manage the project costs as outlined in the budget.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships by communicating, consulting and negotiating with clients, consultants, contractors and other key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage all audit and risk and issue management activities within your project’s scope of responsibility.
- Work with the Program Director to establish governance arrangements, to ensure decisions are made at an appropriate level.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in delivering complex ICT projects
- Proven Success in leading high-profile, complex ICT integration projects
- Highly developed leadership and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in project management and applying best practice – PRINCE2, Agile etc
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with strong consultation, negotiation and influencing.
- Knowledge and experience on complex business transformation projects will be advantageous
- Vendor management experience in an ICT environment.
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.
Pls note only successful candidates will be contacted.