About The Company
This is one of Brisbane’s leading Cloud Service providers who offer a range of tailored fit for purpose Cloud Solutions for an impressive client base.
2019 saw exponential growth resulting in the requirement for experienced Support Consultants to join this high achieving team.About The role
About The Role
The Project Delivery Coordinator is a pivotal role that directs and manages effective resourcing and workload allocation across the business. This is not a traditional project role. You’ll be working closely with the sales and delivery team looking after a number of in-flight projects, upcoming work and pre-sales engagements.
- Work closely with the internal team and customer to manage project scope, deliverables and budgets
- Coordination of resources to make sure they are utilised effectively
- Internal and external communication of project progress
- Liaising with sales to resource presales activities
- Weekly reporting so we’re all on track
- Making sure our (lean) process is effective and continually improving
- Contribution to strategic planning to underpin our growth
- Strong multi-tasking and an ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Common sense and strong problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience delivering successful ICT projects
- Customer service experience – particularly by phone and email
- Solid communication and relationship-building skills
- A basic knowledge of Cloud Computing including the Amazon Web Services platform (bonus)
Om offer is the opportunity to work with one of Brisbane’s leading Cloud Providers where you can use your skills, knowledge and personal attributes to really make a difference
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.