This non-for-profit are a national leader in the community healthcare field offering services to predominantly to those who are ageing and living with illness in regional areas throughout Australia.
Currently underway are a number of initiatives that will at home and community-based care. A number of these initiates involve using new and emerging technologies to help an improve the care services received by those in need.
These initiatives have resulted in the requirement for a Program Manager to oversee the projects involved in this Business Transformation Program.
- Define the program governance structure.
- Define and manage resources and outline schedules for program implementation.
- Create and manage strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Assess feasibility and initiate program projects.
- Develop and manage the program’s budget.
- Conceptualise and prioritise a number of related data and ICT initiatives into action and benefits oriented program of work in line with our strategic plan.
- Manage the development and approval of a Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Support the health service planning and performance measurement initiatives necessary to build digital capability
- Delivering the most efficient and effective operations system today and transforming for tomorrow
- Plan, schedule and manage project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Align project deliverables to the program’s outcome.
- Identify and manage interdependencies between projects.
- Identify and manage program issues escalating appropriately to key stakeholders.
Required Skills and experience
- Extensive program / project management experience with a proven track record of preparing business cases and project plans and managing a number of them concurrently
- Experience in working in a matrix portfolio environment, skilled in negotiating across business units
- Extensive experience in managing program budgets and balancing resources
- Knowledge of contemporary governance, risk and investment management practices
- Strong team building capability
- Demonstrated ability to promote a confident and calm demeanour in response to competing demands within a dynamic project environment
- Highly developed communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to engage in broader business issues
This is an exciting role offering very flexible working conditions, an attractive salary in a role that is not only worthwhile but will actually help the wider community.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.