About The Company
This FinTech company based on the Gold Coast offer a range of financial services from short-term loans to car loans. They offer different services by creative use of technology and focus on customer experience.
- Proven BA experience business including process mapping, scope definition, requirements elicitation, workshop management and definition
- Undertake regular reporting of status to the Product Owner, identifying and escalating issues
- Managing timelines and task priorities
- Lead Agile projects, identifying areas of risk and escalating them promptly
- Work closely with the risk and compliance teams to ensure that all deliverables are in alignment with the internal and external Risk and Compliance policies
- Form strong relationships with relevant technical and business stakeholders to gather and produce business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a great team environment, sharing knowledge and collaborating on solutions and improvements
- oversee the creation of Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Facilitate UAT to ensure the efficiency, functionality, and user-friendliness of systems
- Proven Business Analysis experience working on software development projects.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Expertise in facilitating and managing workshops
- Highly skilled in the full lifecycle of business analysis activities including process mapping, scope definition, requirements elicitation and definition, data mapping, testing, implementation, and user training.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban or Lean, is desirable.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence, Github and Google Suite would be highly regarded.
- To be a flexible, proactive, solution-oriented person with strong relationship building skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills a
- To enjoy working in an environment that offers change and ambiguity rather than structure and formula.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be truly valued working for a company that promotes work life balance. You will be able to use your skills, knowledge and experience to really make a difference. As the BA you will also be given the opportunity to take on PM responsibilities.
Initial 6 month Fixed term contract.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.