- Immediate start
- Lucrative rates
- Interesting and dynamic technology
About the Client and Role
This company is truly state of the art when it comes to software systems, always on the bleeding-edge of the technologies they are working with. With a global presence and a proven track record of highly satisfied customers and overcoming technical challenges, this is one company you would enjoy working for.
They are looking to hire Software Developers for an initial 6-month contract specialising in the Node.js space who are experienced in engineering innovative solutions. The responsibilities of this role entail full stack web development with experience in deployment. Additionally, a thorough understanding of software engineering methodologies is necessary.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Extensive Node.js experience, particularly with libraries such as Knockout or alongside Angular/React
- Experience in development environments in all phases (concept through to delivery)
- Experience working on Java, C# and Python software in no particular order.
- Experience in Continuous Integration frameworks and relevant tools such as Jira, Teamcity and BitBucket
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.