- Build state of the art .Net software
- Global Software shop
- Great culture
About the Client
We are looking for an experienced Software Team Lead to join our client and build a team from the ground up. This is truly a role you can make your own for a software business that continues to grow on the international stage.
- Lead a team of up to 10 software developers
- Perform analysis of incoming issues to identify patterns and clusters
- Identify common sources of defects and propose remedial actions to address systemic issues
- Ensure software deliverables from the team are of high quality
- Develop innovative approaches and ideas
- Apply and improve existing processes for management of the team’s work
Our ideal candidate is a skilled software developer with the following.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Continuous Engineering position
- Strong practical commercial experience in a Microsoft .NET development environment working on WinForms applications.
- Experience using the Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- A restless desire to find the root cause of issues and solve problems for the customer
- Strong people management skills and the ability to direct and motivate a team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + biannual bonuses
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Build and develop a team from the ground up – make it your own
- Be challenged in a dynamic role that will see you constantly learning and developing your skills
- You will be trusted to do your job and have support when you need it
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.