- Great workplace culture
- Excellent team environment
- Interesting pipeline of projects
About the Client and Role
This well-established company is going through massive growth and is expanding its presence nationwide. The nature of this growth will see some major developments in their technology area and require a self-motivated and ambitious full stack developer to join their current team of software engineers
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- At least 3 -5 years of Full Stack .NET experience.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- .NET framework
- .Net Core
- Web API
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Advanced engineering practices and demonstrated success in software projects.
- Broad technical industry knowledge areas such as security, cloud, databases and hosting platforms.
- Good understanding of application architecture and web APIs.
- SQL Server Database design and implementation.
- Test driven development and coding standards.
- Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM). Knowledge of Source Control and the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Visual Studio and Git.
- Azure DevOps and deployment tools (e.g. Octopus) (Desirable)
- Mobile application experience (Desirable).
- Experience in the hospitality/retail industry and/or POS integration projects will be considered favourably.
- Full Australian work rights.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.