- Greenfields data analytics project
- Lead a team and develop web-based data analytics platform
- Integrating data for warehousing or analytics solutions
About the Client and Role
Join one of Australia’s brightest start-ups based on the Gold Coast with an international customer base that continues to grow. Our client is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Lead Data analyst to run an existing team. You will be expected to contribute to the architecture and development standards and have a proven track record as a productive SQL technology specialists in the past. Starting with this company in the early stages of a very large development project will be challenging but for the right person, it will give you the stage to shine and accelerate your career.
In this role you will develop a world-class data-tier application that will draw on a diverse range of data sources. Extracting and transforming data to support analytical requirements. You will be responsible for building a high-performance system of data which is configurable, highly automated, self-managed and deployable.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 5 + years experience working intimately with data in the context of application development, data warehousing, migration or data analysis
- The ability to draw on this experience to assist with the development of a suite of databases that will back a cutting-edge web application
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server Integration Services or other ETL tools
- Exposure to Oracle and SQL Server 2016 and particularly in-memory OLTP
- High-level of motivation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems
- The ability to lead a team and manage multiple workstreams
- The ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a complex but stimulating environment
Prior experience with application or web development working in fast-paced agile teams will help get you onto the shortlist. Exposure to modern development methodologies, tools and frameworks such Scrum, Test Driven Development, React, Angular, NodeJS, CI/CD and Docker are also of interest.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.