About The Company
This leading, software developer provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large construction, infrastructure and natural resources. They provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
They develop a Virtual World Asset Management System through which infrastructure managers can remotely investigate and monitor the condition and performance of their network.
About The Role
- Join the client engineering team to focus on being the link between customer needs and business capabilities.
- The main responsibility of the role is to review, interpret, analyse and clarify client requirements
- ACt as a conduit between the end customers and the design and development teams
- Act as a Business Analyst and define refine requirements and develop functional specs
- While working in our dynamic and fast paced environment, we would like the role to
- Maintain familiarity project specifications and deliverables
- Provide concise documentation to the technical teams who will implement customer specific business rules and reporting.
- A sound understanding of Coordinate Reference Systems and different ways of handling spatial data
- Knowledge or the ability to gain knowledge of GIS software packages
- An understanding of electricity distribution networks and electrical concepts
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others to deliver successful business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to customers
- Understand the concepts of LiDAR data acquisition and processing
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence platform & Google’s G-suite of products
- Experience with Amazon’s AWS & Microsoft Office products and SharePoint
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.