About The Role
Chief Technology / Information Officer with a proven track record in implementing technology strategies, developing product and solutions roadmaps, business transformation and service and project delivery is required for a leading player in the healthcare sector.
This role forms part of the executive team and is responsible for the leadership of a large Technical Services team across AsiaPac. Other duties include contributing to the identification of and evaluation of key acquisition and strategy initiatives to drive business growth.
- Manage and lead a Technical Services Team
- Overall responsibility for program and project management deliverables (PMO)
- Develop, implement and manage the technical roadmap and IT strategy across AsiaPac
- Responsible for Quality Management, DR and BCP
- Act as a technology champion you will investigate new products, opportunities and technologies that could offer business growth
- Apply industry knowledge and best practices to improve service delivery
Skills and Experience
- 10 years + experience in senior leaderships roles, leading high-performing diverse teams
- A strong technical background covering Infrastructure, Networking, Telephony, Security & Cloud
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of IT infrastructure and Assets
- Ability to operate at board level
- Proven ability as an inspirational leader with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Business / Commercial Acumen
- Experience with best practice methodologies – ITIL, Prince2, Agile etc
- Telecommunications experience will be highly advantageous
On offer is a long term career development opportunity with a well-established organisation, where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and personal attributes to really make a difference.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org