About The company
This is a fast paced and fast-growing SaaS company who have developed what is becoming a market leading product. In a short space of time they have gained many iconic brands as customers here in Australia and are now going global.
This growth has resulted in the requirement for an experienced Implementation Consultant to work with their clients to take them on the journey for a successful implementation.
- Have in-depth, technical knowledge of software implementations including integrations.
- Work with the sales team to understand customer needs and accurately scope internal and external requirements (pe-sales)
- Effectively manage expectations for implementation and on-going use.
- Train new customers on the product guiding adoption and activation.
- Troubleshoot system-related concerns, escalating where appropriate to assist with delivering a prompt resolution.
- Ensure the Account Management and Support teams have the appropriate knowledge and tools to support customers post implementation.
- Identify areas for improvement in the implementation process and make recommendations to Management.
Skills and Experience
- Proven SaaS implementation experience
- Experience working for software consulting firms or Systems integrator in a client facing role
- Some Pre-Sales experience would beneficial
- A fast learner. You’re always eager to learn and like to know the product and its integrations as much as, if not better than, those who build it.
- Great with people. You’re experienced in dealing face to face with customers and are able to speak to customers in an authoritative manner.
- A problem solver. You make sure you understand the core problem and are able to effectively communicate the issue at hand to internal teams, while offering possible solutions internally and externally.
- A great communicator. You understand communication is key and are clear and concise in your interactions.
- Positive attitude. You welcome a challenge and are resilient in finding a solution and getting it done.
This role is working for a company that truly are going places and you can be part of that journey. It is a highly successful, highly motivated and high achieving team.
It is a support environment that offers flexibility, career progression and an attractive salary.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.