- Great career move for the aspiring developer
- Reputable, renowned company
- Workplace embracing diversity and culture
About the Client and Role
This company is seeking a Full Stack PHP Developer to drive the design and implementation for a range of exciting projects.
In addition to this, the role will place you as the crucial link between ensuring the client’s needs are fulfilled while also encouraging leadership within their workplace. Taking this opportunity would allow the aspiring developer to upskill, building the bridge towards senior responsibilities and roles.
This role will provide you with a chance to upskill in Node and polish your PHP experience.
With plenty of opportunity to learn, this role would keep any avid developer engaged. Alongside this, exposure to various web technologies will be extensive in this role, as this client does not shy away from newly arrived technologies.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- PHP expertise with web framework experience i.e. Symfony or Laravel
- Experience in React or other front-end JS frameworks such as Angular
- Preferably qualifications/training equivalent to undergraduate IT degree or higher
- Exposure or willingness to enhance node.JS skills
- Database development skills, particularly relational and NoSQL (Postgres, DynamoDB, Oracle, MySQL e.g.)
- Agile mindset and comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies
- Desirable experience with AWS
- Desirable experience with Docker or other Linux containers
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.