About The Role
Reporting to the CIO the Business Systems Support Manager will have overall accountability for the successful operation of Enterprise Applications across the organisation and execute the function to established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Key contact point for business engagement in relation to enterprise applications
- Oversee the support function for all Business Applications (SAP), Enterprise Applications and Integration
- Work with the business to understand business strategies and priorities and be able to translate those into requirements and proposed initiatives.
- Ensure business processes and activities are supported by technology solutions.
- Manage a range of vendors whilst working closely with other ICT professionals for ongoing support and maintenance as well as new initiatives and system enhancements.
- You will plan, organise, direct, and provide continuous improvement to the ERP, an integration platform and other enterprise applications in accordance with business and technology strategies and priorities.
- You will ensure vendors ongoing compliance to contractual obligations including established contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in managing a Business Systems (SAP) Support Function
- SAP / ERP support leadership;
- SAP / ERP support and delivery within similar asset intensive industries;
- Fast-paced environments with competing priorities;
- Management of integration platforms
- Application solution architecture
- Maintain application and system documentation
- Release management of application enhancements
- Management of a number of support vendors to deliver to SLAs and stated outcomes;
- Participating in Solution Design or Solution Review Groups
- ITIL Foundation
On offer is a very attractive salary package, flexible working conditions and the opportunity to use your skills, knowledge and personal attributes to really make a difference.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.