About The Company
This fast paced, fast growing and very well-funded software company have developed a niche product that is being used by a number of iconic Australian Companies. The next growth phase will include going global and as such an Enterprise Implementation Manager is required.
About The Role
The Enterprise Implementation Manager will be a highly motivated individual with experience in managing projects and/ or implementations with large enterprise businesses in a client-facing software delivery environment.
You will be able to explain complex concepts simply and with authority as they will be responsible to adhere to project scope, deadlines, and schedules.
- Contributing to corporate profitability goals through the successful project management of software implementations.
- Full business process analysis of the client to determine project deadlines, resource allocation risk factors, budget, change controls and conversions.
- Development of a thorough knowledge of the functionality and integration of all software products in order that implementations are completed successfully within project plans.
- Drive a high performance and continuous culture within the team
- Maintain a good relationship and communication with stakeholders throughout the project
- At least a year of experience in IT or management consulting handling large-scale businesses and familiar with project life cycle and implementation methodologies.
Key Skills and experience
- You will be able to explain complex concepts simply and with authority as they will be responsible to adhere to project scope, deadlines, and schedules.
- Proven experience in implementing software solution with large complex organisations
- Experience in Implementation or Project management
- Project planning and management experience delivering outcomes on time and in scope.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively across all levels of business
- Appropriate tertiary qualification including an implementation methodology example Agile etc
- Relevant skills in analytics, problem solving, presentation and training, planning and organization.
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to have self-motivation and work independently
On offer is a very attractive salary. The opportunity to join a growing organisation that have a winning product and help them manage their clients and growth. Flexible working conditions and a great culture.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.