About the Client and Role
Embarking on an enterprise wide global transformation program, this prominent mining organisation is going through a period of significant growth and change. This role will involve designing the architecture and roadmaps for them globally.
Their Vision is to enable a fully integrated and highly automated business from resource to market. To achieve this they are utilising the latest trends in technology and technical advancements such as drones, AI, VR and automation.
Underpinning all these advancements is their infrastructure that needs to continually be updated and refreshed ensuing it is fit for purpose. There are also huge changes to infrastructure technology afoot including Cloud, DC, DR, Deployment, Storage and DevOp’s etc. etc.
These changes have resulted in the requirement for an experienced Enterprise Architect – Infrastructure to design fit for purpose infrastructure solutions.
- Define and manage an IT Infrastructure Roadmap spanning the next five years to meet the company’s objectives
- Engage with project teams, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors to evaluate possible solutions
- Develop effective strategies to create and maintain awareness of Infrastructure Architecture across the project teams
- Support project teams through Solution Architecture consistent with the Enterprise Architecture
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions ensuring solutions address business and technical requirements
- Architecture and technical product scoping, development method, and work packages
- Develop business cases, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs
- Certification in TOGAF is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in IT Enterprise or Solutions Architecture across multiple businesses, systems and sites
- Knowledge and experience in mining and processing technologies is desirable
- Ability to influence C-Level Executives and other key stakeholders
- Sound organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.