Embarking on an enterprise wide global transformation program, being responsible for developing and implementing the architecture, blueprints and roadmap for this mining giant.
About the Role
Reporting directly into the Principal Infrastructure Architect, this role has responsibility for infrastructure strategy, reference architecture, roadmap, standards, integration points and identifying dependencies within existing systems and new systems across this mining giants Technology Landscape.
- Working with key stakeholders across Technology to develop strategy and architecture for Enterprise
- Infrastructure and Architecture to support business outcomes. This will include Hosting and Network.
- You will operate with the support and guidance of the broader Infrastructure Architecture team and will create strategy, reference architecture, roadmaps, and standards.
- Define and manage an IT Infrastructure Roadmap spanning the next five years to meet the company’s objectives
- Engage with project teams, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors to evaluate possible solutions
- Develop effective strategies to create and maintain awareness of Infrastructure Architecture across the project teams
- Support project teams through Solution Architecture consistent with the Enterprise Architecture
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions ensuring solutions address business and technical requirements
- Architecture and technical product scoping, development method, and work packages
- Develop business cases, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs
- Proven experience creating Infrastructure Strategy and Roadmaps
- Experience creating Standards and Reference Architecture
- Knowledge and experience creating High Level Designs and Low Level Designs
- Knowledge and experience with public cloud services including into Amazon Web Services(AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Knowledge and experience with deploying Infrastructure as Code, Machine Learning and decision automation.
- Strong Knowledge Networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Network security constructs and
- Knowledge and experience of hosting technologies including
- Knowledge and experience with both IT and OT control systems with respect to hosting and network infrastructure
- Understanding of middleware applications and how they may interact with other dependent systems
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT industry. (resource industry experience favourable)
- TOGAF Certified
- Technical and Solution Architecture background essential.
- Background in operating & supporting large-scale mission critical server, storage and network environments.
- Wide exposure to different hardware, operating systems, and network platforms.
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.