About The Company
This MSP who can be described as a recent success story are looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Responsible developing an enterprise architecture framework and helping develop the ICT Strategic plan 2019-2024
- Develop a Service Catalogue
- Responsible for the development of current- and future- state ICT/OT operating model allowing practical application of new and emerging technologies; and translate, advocate and support the execution of ICT Strategic Plan
- Responsible for providing innovative architectural ideas to integrate and embed technology
- Advise technical stakeholders (ICT/OT) and business stakeholders about emerging technologies and trends
- Provide gap analysis and remediation steps, from architectural perspective, that may risk ICT/OT transition from current state to future state
- Consult with infrastructure, project and ICT/OT teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture framework.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks;
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Application program Interface (API), open data, microservices and predictive analytics
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies in ICT and OT space
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture
- Experience in creating enterprise architecture frameworks for mid to large sized corporate or government organisation
- Experience in working with the C-level executives
Competencies and Characteristics
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of technology decisions;
- Ability to review business requirements from EA perspective
- Ability to develop solution alternatives – if required with an estimated financial impact
- Effective at driving short-term technology actions that are consistent with long-term architectural goals;
- Vendor and technology agnostic; and
- Practical in approach to decision making and problem solving.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.