Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical / Techno-Functional Consultant (CRM, Developer, Functional Consultant)
My client, a leading digital innovator recognised as being at the forefront of the CRM space, is seeking to grow their MS Dynamics CRM Practice due to increased demand from existing and new clients.
This Practice is an industry leader and experts in end-to-end enterprise service delivery transformation, which encompasses expertise around CRM/Portal/UX/CX design, business process analysis and design, technical design and implementation, integration, and training and deployment.
My client’s highly skilled, dynamic, and reputed Microsoft Dynamics CRM team in Brisbane are seeking a like-minded, techno-functional Dynamics CRM consultant with portal experience. This role will be 75/25 technical and will give you exposure to enterprise project whilst enhancing your consulting capabilities.
A position suited to your skills and experience:
As a skilled Dynamics 365 CRM Technical / Techno-Functional Consultant, you will have demonstrable commercial experience with the Dynamics 365 product and its services as it relates to:
- Experienced in MS Dynamics CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to develop technical documentation
- Proven experience working with Portals (PowerApps Portal)
- Experience in C#, .NET programming – desirable
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Australian Work Rights are essential for these project-based opportunities.
- A workplace culture that encourages your growth and celebrates diversity
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.