This large QLd State Government department are currently looking for an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer (Support) Consultant for an initial contract until the end of the financial year.
About The Role
- Develop application software as part of a CRM Dynamics and product support team
- Provide monitoring, support and systems administration for CRM systems
- Apply structured problem-solving strategies, skills and techniques to ensure service delivery
- Develop application software individually or as part of a team in accordance with the department’s software delivery methodology, quality management system and technical and security architecture.
- Deliver logical and physical solution specifications that translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Support and monitor business applications using Microsoft technologies and systems, (CRM Dynamics 365) ensuring delivery meets service standards in accordance with service level agreements.
- Apply structured problem-solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse, evaluate and implement solutions.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation in accordance with quality management system requirements and to support good operational practices.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Knowledge of Integration options / patterns with Dynamics 365
- Delivers results while maintaining contemporary skills and knowledge related to information and communication technology (ICT).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to propose and implement effective solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver and maintain high quality and useful written documentation including but not limited to system design specifications, plans, procedures, maintenance guides and options papers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, supporting productive working relationships.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.