This leading Microsoft consulting firm is looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant for a senior role to liaise with key clients in order to develop fit-for-purpose solutions.
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience delivering production-ready web solutions.
You will be working with expert .NET and SharePoint developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects. This role requires someone who is able to work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job. As well as having excellent Dynamics 365 skills, a solid understanding of C# is a must. Experience with the cloud is highly favourable.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- A minimum of 3 years development experience
- Experience in configuring and customising Dynamics CRM
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues – including the ability to address a roomful of senior executives
- Strong skills designing and implementing solutions using Dynamics 365
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies (preferably Scrum) and good task management skills
- A passion for finding and using best practices, and updating them when necessary.
- A keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people and innovations
- More important than experience is attitude. We are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering awesome software using the latest technologies and best practices
- Commercial Dynamics 365 experience using C#
- Experience with Customization and Configuration
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good task and email management skills
- Strong C# development skills
- Web API Applications using C# and SQL Servers is desirable
This is a role where you will be exposed to and learn about all aspects of consulting and project work including design and implementation. This will include working closely with a range of customers, architects and developers etc.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.