About The Company
This Australian owned organisation manufactures a range of products used in the mining, construction and engineering sectors. Currently they are looking at a number of initiatives to digitalise and automate a number of their business functions and processes.
In addition, they are looking at making process and systems efficiencies through the implementation of new technology.
- Develop a strategy that will digitalise, modernise and automate a number of business processes and functions
- Develop and implement a digital strategy to improve customer experience that is underpinned by data-driven business decision.
- Assist with an AI and robotics strategy
- Operational management of an IT function supporting a number of business systems across multiple sites
- Enhance the productivity and efficiency of information systems and processes
- Develop and overseeing the mapping of all key IT processes and functions
- Ensure delivered systems remain compliant with business requirements of performance, security and function fit
- Develop an organisational digital transformation strategy to ensure there is an organisational understanding of digital development with clear objectives and timelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in managing change, transformation ensuring Benefits realisation
- 10+ years’ end-to-end delivery experience; 5+ years’ experience in an agile environment; 3+ years’ experience as an agile Delivery Manager or Program Manager leading multiple cross functional teams
- Experience in effectively managing and communicating complex risks, issues and dependencies
- Exposure to the full value stream of a manufacturing, heavy industry or similar business, from customer experience through to IT systems at the production level.
- Experience in the application of CRM systems,
- Experience in the use of technology and process improvement as a vehicle for reform and as a change agent in redeveloping business processes.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to take your teams on a journey.
- Program / Change Manager experience on business transformation projects
This is a newly created role where you can take ownership of the IT function, develop the roadmap for change and oversee the transformation. On offer is an attractive salary package, flexible working conditions in an environment where you will be trusted and appreciated.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.