About the Client
Embedded Search have been engaged by one of Brisbane’s Leading Software Development companies to find an experienced Product Owner to help build products and solutions
The role will involve working with their software development team to work on the workflow, useability, UI/UX and the feel of their newest product. Functionally this product is exceptional we just need to work on the User experience.
The Role / Responsibilities
- Create a list of backlog items and prioritise them based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Work with the development team manage the backlog
- Create epics, features and user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Work within a cross-functional team in planning product releases
- Run workshops to establish features for roadmaps.
- Define, scope and plan sprints
- Analyse customer problems and user journeys
- Elaborate requirements including screen mock-ups, workflows, process flows and acceptance criteria
- Previous, recent experience working as a Product Owner
- A technical background and knowledge / experience of UI / UX
- Knowledge and experience of Business Analysis activities: requirements elicitation, requirement analysis, fit/gap analysis, stakeholder management
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence in an AGILE methodology
- Excellent Agile Story Writing skills
- Ideally you will have experience working with Software development or SaaS
- ERP knowledge is advantageous
You will be responsible for partnering with both internal stakeholders as well as clients to drive best practice and evolution in the approach to clients and their customers in the ever-changing digital environment.
You will receive ongoing training, mentoring and support from an established industry leader, flexible working conditions and an attractive salary. This is an environment where you truly are looked after where your career goals will be met and where there is a career development plan already in place.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085