About the Client and Role
An opportunity exists for a cyber security professional to showcase their talents in the infrastructure security sector. The role will focus on implementing and supporting enterprise cyber security to improve the security of the infrastructure while designing and engineering risk monitoring services.
Working in a small team, you will be putting forward your expertise to strengthen the client and their technical security strategy.
Cutting edge technologies are used by this client and a candidate who enjoys being challenged technically while being a part of an exciting and enthusiastic team would be ideal.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Experience in firewalls and advanced network & infastructure security practices/technology
- Understanding and familiarity with cloud security on platforms such as AWS, G-Cloud and Azure.
- Engineering risk monitoring environments which provide tools to assess risk and alert
- SIEM familiarity
- Up to date familiarity with cyber security trends and information
- Exposure to DevSecOps principles and understanding of surrounding technology
- Advanced Linux engineering capabilities
- Ideally a high-level industry certification (CCNP, CISSP, OSCP, etc.)
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.