About The Company
This is one of Brisbane’s leading Cloud Service providers who offer a range of tailored fit for purpose Cloud Solutions for an impressive client base.
2019 saw exponential growth resulting in the requirement for experienced Support Consultants to join this high achieving team.
About The role
This is broad role with a primary focus on delivering managed AWS and DevOp’s services. This will include systems administration, cloud engineering and migrations.
- Deploying foundation AWS environments for new customers and migrating / deploying applications.
- Troubleshooting issues in customer environments and seeing them through to resolution.
- Monitoring the service board and responding to managed service requests and incidents
- Managing Change Requests.
- Contribute to the improvement of managed services processes, e.g. on-boarding, change management, incident management, and other key processes.
- Customer meetings and technical workshops
- Working with clients to understand their requirements and solving problems
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a systems admin or level 2 support role
- A working knowledge of AWS – We will teach you the cool stuff!
- Ideally you will have Experience in DevOps principles and practices.
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Linux systems architecture within web and enterprise environments.
- Windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
On offer is a very attractive salary package and the opportunity to work with some of Brisbane’s leading authorities in the AWS space. You will get ongoing training resulting in your AWS certification as well as a solid career path.
This role will suit a solid systems administrator / level 2 consultant with knowledge and experience of AWS that will take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085