About The company
One of Brisbane’s leading Cloud / Managed service providers who offer a range of managed and professional services specialising in mid-tier, SAAS and financial services sectors
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a dedicated team player, ideally with a background in AWS Cloud Engineering and DevOp’s to join a growing consultancy.
The role will focus on implementing and supporting a Cloud Platform built on AWS Infrastructure and Services.
The successful candidate will work closely with product and consulting teams to transition our customers from on-premise to cloud.
Work with a team of experienced developers to design and implement our DevOps CI/CD automated release process.
This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working with cutting edge technologies, thrives in a small team and is willing to be challenged.
- Implement new cloud environments
- Maintain and support existing environments
- Monitor performance and security
- Monitor backups and ability to recover
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of our DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Assist with Internal IT infrastructure support
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years professional experience
- Experience with AWS Core Services including VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS
- Experience with AWS Security, Monitoring and Logging services – WAF, CloudWatch, Guard Duty, VPC Flow Logs, CloudTrail
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with MySQL and MS SQL Databases
- DevOps knowledge related to CD/CI
- Knowledge of Skeddly would be highly regarded
- Highly organised with excellent verbal and written Communication skills
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085