About The Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s leading cloud solutions providers where you will be given support to reach your long-term career goals.
You will be working with a team of cloud (AWS) experts in an environment of continuous improvement and learning innovative cloud solutions.
About The Role
A Cloud Engineer / DevOp’s Engineer is required to a growing managed services team working with leading digital platform, SaaS and enterprise customers.
The role will focus on Managed AWS and DevOps services, including responsibilities in the areas of migrations, cloud engineering, infrastructure management and cloud systems administration.
- Deploying foundation AWS environments for new customers and migrating / deploying applications.
- Troubleshooting issues in customer environments and seeing them through to resolution.
- Monitoring the service board and responding to managed service requests and incidents during the day and rostered on-call.
- Operational managed services tasks including implementing Change Requests.
- Contribute to resource planning and scheduling of managed services tasks
- Contribute to the improvement of managed services processes, e.g. on-boarding, change management, incident management, and other key processes.
- Contribute to the Managed AWS and DevOps services strategy and road-map.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge AWS – you will be taught the cool stuff if need be
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices.
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Linux systems architecture within web and enterprise environments.
- Windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
- Experience supporting highly available load balanced solutions.
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
This is a great opportunity that will suit an experienced Cloud / DevOp’s Engineer looking for career development or if you are aspiring cloud engineer looking to really learn and develop AWS Skills this will be the ideal environment for you.
On-going training, an attractive salary and a fantastic working environment are on offer.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.