About The Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s leading managed services provider as they continue their journey into developing a specialised suite of cloud (AWS) based solutions
You will be working with a team of engineers (DevOPs, CLoud, AWS etc.) in an environment of continuous improvement and learning.
About The Role
A Cloud Engineer / DevOp’s Engineer is required to a growing managed services team working with leading digital platform, SaaS and enterprise customers.
The role will focus on Managed AWS and DevOps services, including responsibilities in the areas of migrations, cloud engineering, infrastructure management and cloud systems administration.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of cloud, container and virtual platforms as well as maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code capabilities.
- Define DevOps best practices for our application development teams and assist them in engaging these processes, including manual code and infrastructure deployments, and the development of a continuous development pipeline.
- Deploying foundation AWS environments for new customers and migrating / deploying applications.
- design, build and configure icloud environments within various end to end projects
- Review current build and suggest improvements
- Build scripts so we can stand up environments quickly for Production customers CI/CD Pipelines
- Implementation and adoption of DevOps processes and tools
- Contribute to the Managed AWS and DevOps services strategy and road-map.
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing AWS virtualised infrastructure and platform services (Mandatory).
- Experience with AWS services not limited to Cloudfront, EC2, S3, EKS, RDS, SNS, SQS, Lambda, etc.
- Exposure to Cloudformation, GitLab, Stax and Datadog / Sumlogic (nice to have).
- Experience with Container technology like Docker, EKS etc.
- Good understanding on CI/CD toolset like; Gitlab and git-based workflow.
- Experience building cloud infrastructure pipelines, automation and release process.
- Experience in complex, large-team technical environments requiring prompt resolution and strategic actions.
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices.
This is a great opportunity that will suit an experienced Cloud / DevOp’s Engineer looking for career development or if you are aspiring cloud engineer looking to really learn and develop AWS Skills this will be the ideal environment for you.
On-going training, an attractive salary and a fantastic working environment are on offer.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.