Embarking on an enterprise wide global transformation program, this prominent mining organisation is going through a period of significant growth and change.
Their Vision is to enable a fully integrated and highly automated business from resource to market. To achieve this they are utilising the latest trends in technology and technical advancements
Underpinning all these advancements is their infrastructure that needs to continually be updated and refreshed ensuing it is fit for purpose. This has resulted in the requirement for an experienced Cloud Architect.
- Define and manage an IT Infrastructure / Cloud Roadmap spanning the next five years to meet the company’s objectives
- Engage with project teams, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors to evaluate possible solutions
- Develop effective strategies to create and maintain awareness of Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture across the project teams
- Support project teams through Solution Architecture consistent with the Enterprise Architecture
- Design, document and implement complex Cloud solutions ensuring solutions address business and technical requirements
- Architecture and technical product scoping, development method, and work packages
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience creating Infrastructure Strategy and Roadmaps
- Knowledge and experience creating Standards and Reference Architecture
- Knowledge and experience creating High Level Designs and Low Level Designs
- Knowledge and experience with public cloud services including into Amazon Web Services AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Knowledge and experience with deploying Infrastructure as Code, Machine Learning and decision automation.
- Knowledge and experience of Networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Network security constructs and capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of hosting technologies including: Hyper-converged infrastructure, Converged Infrastructure, VMware virtualisation, Windows Server OS, RHEL and CITRIX presentation services.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting infrastructure service technologies including Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP, NTP, file and printing services. Knowledge and experience with both IT and OT control systems with respect to hosting and network infrastructure
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.