- Immediate Start
- International Marketplace
- Showcase Backend Skills
About the Client and Role
You will work for a revolutionary Australian data company that contributes to the international marketplace via aggregation of existing data sources and data collection. By harnessing the capacity of a chatbot you will integrate a platform and backend technologies to boost the user experience, ultimately creating a rich experience.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Fluency in professional tools for the purpose of natural language understanding such as DialogFlow, Luis, or Wit.ai.
- Knowledge of the integration process for your chat platform of choice. An example of a suitable platform would be DialogFlow which offers integration with Google Assistant, Facebook, Slack, Viber, Telegram and so forth.
- An excellent understanding of your client and the potential user. Their wants, needs, and problems will need to be addressed first and foremost.
- Skills to create a backend chatbot application. Preferred language of choice being Node.js. This backend app will be able to handle user requests and actions such as fetching data from third party services, storing and process information gathered from the user, communicating with company APIs and attending to user needs in an organic manner.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.