- Immediate Start
- Long Term Career Opportunity
- Perfect for Natural Born Problem Solvers!
About the Client and Role
Within this role you will be developing optical and thermal imagery software which works on CCTV and cameras primarily written using C++ (Linux). You will be extending the initial design and building out the customisation of the software. This role will see you undertaking the development, testing and release of the software solutions. Based in Brisbane, this company focuses on delivering a solution to customers by harnessing computer vision that has been optimised to suit the client. With an international customer base as a renowned technology partner, this role is sure to pique your interest.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Extensive C++ (Linux) experience – minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with NVIDIA CUDA – ideally 2+ years.
- Exposure to parallel programming
- At minimum, a bachelor in engineering or science, preferably majoring in computer science/IT.
- Experience with Python.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience which indicates you have an analytical mindset and experience in analysing complex systems to design & deliver effective solutions.
- AWS experience strongly desired.
- Highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format with your postal address). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.