- Innovative cutting edge technology
- Highly successful team
- Great career play
About the Client and Role
Our customer is a leader in Geospatial technology in Australia and overseas specialising in autonomous mapping technology. Having spun out of the largest scientific research entity in the country and they continue to experience significant growth both in employee size and new customers purchasing their services.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Strong expertise in software development with C++
- Experience developing APIs
- Experience developing systems that maintain high performance when dealing with large volumes of data.
- Experience developing SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated with a strong desire to ensure good outcomes for stakeholders.
- Qualifications (Bachelor+) in software engineering or a related field.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- LiDAR mapping and SLAM experience will be very highly regarded.
- Geospatial SQL databases (e.g. PostGIS) experience.
- 3D data analysis software experience.
- Surveying or GIS tools and software experience.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Julian Clauson on 07 3193 3222.