About The Company
This award-winning organisation are one of Brisbane’s leading MSP’s to fully adopt and develop customised, game-changing cloud solutions to complement their existing traditional offerings.
About The Role
Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager / Account Manager to ensure continued growth into next year and beyond
You will work with existing customers, develop sales strategies and develop prospects into customers. You will be working alongside best in class Solutions Architects / Pre-Sales Consultants to finalise solutions and help close sales.
- Working with customers to understand their challenges and identify opportunities.
- Reaching out to prospects across multiple channels
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of services that are offered
- Compiling and analysing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Building great long-lasting relationships with customers and with partners such as AWS.
- Handling negotiations and closing deals.
- A background in IT solutions is very advantageous
- Drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- The ability to develop new customers and manage an on-going relationship
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to prospect and turns leads into business
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- The ability to operate at the C and Senior Level
The cultures open, honest, friendly and very supportive. You will have the flexibility to map your days and weeks that work for you.
On offer is a very attractive base salary with uncapped commissions. The commission structure is very aggressive with an OTE of $250K. Full training and support will be given as well as leads from key partners.
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.